love is spoken here

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey, quick update!

I feel like a loser!  I really need to keep up with our family blog!!!  One reason, but no legit excuse is that our other laptop is broken as of the last couple months.  There have been things that I have wanted to post but I wanted to add the pictures with them... but seeing as our other laptop is according to todays terms ancient, I havent loaded the pics onto the computer we have been using lately.  Don't worry though (if you even were), we should be getting it fixed soon!
  We went to Silverwood for the first time with Elizabeth today.  It was a blast!  She LOVED the little toddler rollercoaster, and no kidding you, i rode that thing with her about 10 times.  Everytime it would stop, she would exclaim "more".  So we would get out, get back in the non existent line and get back on again.  It was actually so much fun watching her smile and say "weeeee" as we rode the rollercoster.  We will get to go often this summer because my sister Hannah has a gold pass which gets 2 people in for free each time, plus Elizabeth is free.  I know she is going to LOVE the water park when it opens. 
  Lately she has been saying all kinds of words... I really don't think I could write them all.  A new one that she has started saying is "salsa", she asked for some salsa the other day when I was eating it and I gave her some thinking she would get mad and hate it... well she surprised me and ate ALL of it and asked for more.  LOL!  She never ceases to surprise me.  Eric and I went on a date last Friday to Hot Rod Cafe in Post Falls.  I was our first time going and we (Especially my burger loving Eric) really enjoyed it.  I got a medeteranian salad and thought it was pretty good considering it was at a burger joint.  Nothing like my White house grill salads though! 
  Elizabeth has been doing a lot better at the day care at the gym, which has been really nice.  I don't get called down halfway into my workout.  I am glad that she is warming up to it.  I think it is good for her to get the social interaction with other children.  She is doing especially good in nursery at church which is a huge deal.  It makes our sundays so much more organized and peacefull.  The women in the nursery are awesome too so that makes it really good as well. 
  I'll be keeping up with this more often, not having pictures is a bad excuse to not keep up to date on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment