love is spoken here

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I got a new calling!

I have a new calling in church now!  I am the new Primary Secretary!  I know that this is one of those callings where its intended that I grow... as I'm not the most organized person.  I'm excited though!
Eric has been serving as the Sunday school teacher for the 12-14 year olds and loves it. 
We just got a blendtec last week and we love it.  We are making all kinds of green smoothies, soups, desserts, etc with the thing!  Its awesome!  It seems that Elizabeth will eat anything that has been made in the Blendtec too, which is awesome.  Speaking of which, she just woke up from her nap.  She is sooooo cute when she wakes up.  She does this little yell/cry thing knowing that I'll come in quickly and then she just likes to crawl around on the bed for a while smiling and giving me kisses!  Its great!  She is currently watching sesamestreet.org while I finish writing this.  Besides the blendtec we have been doing really well.   Eric, Elizabeth and I went to the White House for my birthday dinner (obviously not the DC version :) it was amazing!!!  I got the Vegetarian Gurro, lots of Hummus, garlic, veggies, YUM!  Elizabeth got her very first childrens menu item, spagetti with garlic bread (special occasion)  We had a wonderful time, although we were dissapointed we missed the belly dancer that comes every thursday night at 7.  We got there at 5:30 and staying until after 7 would have just been too much for E.   On my birthday I got to watch letters to Juliet which was an amazing chick flick that I loved and would like to someday own :)  Elizabeth is now saying "hi" to everyone that she sees.  Infact, at White House Grill she took a liking to the people sitting next to us and kept looking at them and waving and saying "hi" to them.  It was so cute.  Anyway, thats whats new with us! Till next time!
Love,
the Foutz Family!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new calling and you blog. Primary Secretary was one of my favorite callings. It is so much fun to get to know all the children and then watch as they grow up. Love your blog. Cute pics.

    Love,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete