We are so exited for this christmas! I decided that Eric and Elizabeth and I need to get more in the christmas giving spirit. So today and tomorrow I will be baking up some goodies for us to take to friends and family. It might be a little too slippery to doorbell ditch... but we will see. I love doing doorbell ditching so hopefully its not too icy out. We went to our ward christmas party on Saturday and Elizabeth met Santa for the first time...
Clearly she wasnt too thrilled about it. But it was cute! I took that picture as fast as I could.
We got our family pictures taken recently, however I didnt have time to make christmas cards. I believe I will be sending it out in an email though, so post your email so I can send you one if you would like one!
Today we went to the White House grill for lunch... AMAZING, like always. Here is a pic of when we went for my birthday!
I love how Elizabeth has her eyes closed, lol! We had so much fun! However, $25 for lunch is a little pricy... So, while we were there today I looked and payed special attention to what was in my favorite dish so that I can replicate at home. I want to start doing some themed dinners as a tradition in our family. I think it would be awesome to incorporate traditions of other cultures in our dinners... Like, dancing! I am going to look for a vegan whole wheat pita recipe so I can replicate the vegetarian gyro from White House. Their green beans are to die for, and looking at it closely I realized that it was simply sauteed garlic steamed green beans, EVOO, and basalmic vinegar... Easy enough! Eric got a nice Factory farmed Turkey from costco for christmas so we will be having our my family over for dinner Christmas eve, as well as play games. We are so excited! To all of our friends and family we don't get to share Chistmas with this year, we love and miss you all dearly and are excited to see you soon! We think of you all the time! We send our wishes of a beautiful Christmas season full of happiness and joy in the knowlege of our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ who came to earth and showed us the way back to our Father in Heaven.
Love the Foutz family!
No comments:
Post a Comment